Instagram

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The largest snuffles that has been found up to now

Linda told me her story of when she sold a very large Snuffles a couple years ago. The whole story was posted in my blog last year.

Well, I have been talking about this Snuffles with her again, and this is what she said to me:

"The one I sold was about 54 inches tall and it stood by itself."

"He was made of plush and the same fabric as the small ones only he had a nice felt nose not like the ones that wear off.He was a display unit for FAO Schwartz and had all the tags."

Linda told me that the person she sold the Snuffles to turned around and sold it for $3000 to another collector. That has to be the highest price ever paid for Snuffles. Amazing story.

Anyhow, it looks like we are going to have another huge 5ft. Snuffles soon, but in a way I feel it would be great if Gund made more than one. If they made 30, because it is the 30th Anniversary, I am sure they could find 30 crazy Snuffles lovers who would pay good money for him. I am sure, that I would. And I am not alone...

No comments: