Instagram

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bex

Hi all, Boris was asking about Bex, and I thought you might be curious too so I thought I'd post on it.  Bex is about 18 inches from tail to nose.  He was my most recent adoption and a lucky find at a random toy store several months ago.  I'm not really sure why they had him since I believe Gund no longer makes him but I'm guessing he was sitting in the back of a warehouse for a while.


Here is a picture of him.  You can see that he's just a plain white Snuffles.  He's very soft.



Here are some pictures of his tags.


And lastly, here is a picture of Bex holding a regular-sized water bottle so you can get an idea of his size.   - Sophia

6 comments:

kcho said...

I believe Bex is the largest size still in production. There are some stores around the US that still sell him (NY, San Fran) if anyone is curious.

waa said...

That is correct. Largest snuffles in current production. There are I believe 4 different current white snuffles made (15166,15165,15164,15163).

Jan said...

Correction - only 3 white ones being made - 15164 is 8", 15165 is 10" and 15166 is 13.5". The anniversary ones will come out in June and the Christmas Snuffles will arrive in August.

waa said...

OK, my mistake. 3 white ones are there in current production. Wonderful, thanks Jan! Looking forward to summer...

kcho said...

A friend bought me a smaller 15163 just last year. Have they recently been discontinued?

waa said...

I inquired with Jan, and she told me the 15163 has been discontinued. The smallest snuffles is now 15164, which is 8 inches.