Instagram

Friday, October 9, 2009

Names of your snuffles

I have given some of my snuffles names as well, and I have a most loved snuffles. His name is Giorgio. The reason I call him Giorgio is because he loves perfume, especially Giorgio Armani. He does not look new any more, that is because of my travels and cuddling. He deserves it.

Would love to hear from other blog readers what their names for their snuffles are, and if you have some stories about their personalities. Please email me with these stories so I can share them with others.

My email is redsub @ gmail. com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you collectors and snuffles lovers out there. Come on, let us all contribute to this blog.

So here is picture of Giorgio:

1 comment:

J said...

My favorite Snuffles is a snow white one who is slightly bigger than my others. He's a special edition and sits about 16 inches. His name is Bryan, after my husband. My husband thinks it's lame and doesn't completely understand my obsession with Snuffles, which is why I'm glad I stumbled across this blog.