Instagram

Friday, October 9, 2009

Amazing

I never thought that so many adults are attached to a snuffles teddybear?! This is amazing. Snuffles really is touching our hearts, and I hope the people at Gund are reading this blog and will start making some new and beautiful snuffles. I could imagine to get a bigger Mohair snuffles, maybe a black snuffles? Maybe unusual colors such as orange, dark blue, dark green, lilac etc.? I cannot understand that for years we have not seen a new snuffles coming out of the Gund factory?

For quite a while I used my large snuffles as a pillow. Unfortunately, I made him so dirty by doing so, that I decided to clean him up which took me 2 weeks, now he looks like new. I just cleaned him with water and a sponge, and had him dry in the sun while it still was summer. He does not smell any more and he looks very clean now, but I decided not to use him as a pillow any more. For now at least.

Well, next year will be the 30th anniversary of snuffles. I wonder if we will see a new anniversary snuffles then?

1 comment:

J said...

One of my favorites in my collection is Bloo, the special blue bear. He's the one with the blue nose and smile and shiny blue fur interspersed with his normal fur. I would love to see them release more of those, since I can't find the white and pink ones to complement him.