Instagram

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I hate to see this blog die...

I hate to see this blog die. Since I moved to Germany, I have very little opportunity to acquire new snuffleses, and it is difficult to find out what is going on with snuffles. I am still looking for one or more people who would like to contribute to this blog with information, pictures, stories about snuffles. I liked very much how Sophia gave me pictures of her snuffles wedding. I wonder if other people out there create stories with their snuffles like that?

Snuffles has never been sold in Germany. They sell Snuffles in England which is the only European country I believe.

Anyhow, I know I have a few readers of my blog and maybe some of you like to step up, and I can grant you permission to post in this blog.

If you like to contact me, this is my email: redsub(at)gmail.com and replace the (at) with @.

I would truly hate to see this blog die...

3 comments:

J said...

Please don't let this blog die! I would love to be a poster, but it would be rare...I have a full time blog I keep up with. But I own lots of Snuffles (21, to be exact) and it's hard to find people who love them the way I do!

waa said...

Well, if you like to post some pictures, I can give you posting rights, just send your email to redsub @ gmail.com. Youc an even post via email as I enabled this blog to allow posting via email.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't be able to do much, but I would sure like to be able to do something when I could ;o)