Instagram

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Intro and Marvie

Hi all!  My name is Sophia, and I'll be helping B out with the blog occasionally.  A little about me: I've been a huge Snuffles fan ever since I was kid.  I'm currently not an active collector because of financial constraints but hope to be in the future.  I have a collection of about 20 bears of which I'll try to post pictures later.

Onward to Snuffles!  This is a picture of Marvie.  I realize he's not a very special Snuffles, and he's relatively current but I love him so much because of his great personality.  You can see he's a little worn from all the love and travel.



I would love to hear from all of you out there about what your Snuffles is named!  I'm sure there are a lot of creative names out there!

2 comments:

leonbrick said...

I have no creative names. My husband called his original bear (which started my collection) by the name on his tag which read "Hi, I'm Snuffles." I guess I never thought of naming them! I call the ones in my collection by their colors but now I might start thinking of names. Thanks for the posts.

QT said...

I call my snuffles Gummi Snuffles Gund Jr. :)