Instagram

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My first snuffles

This was my very first snuffles, I bought him about 10 years ago in Chicago, at FAO Schwartz on Michigan Avenue back then. His nose is a little bit rubbed off, other than that, he is still in great condition. He is the 20 inch snuffles, a great size.

He is sitting in my sofa chair. To date, he is my favorite and most loved snuffles.

But his fellow brothers and sisters are on the way to Germany, it is taking forever, nearly 2 months. Maybe the boat ran out of gas??? LOL

2 comments:

leonbrick said...

Oh man, poor snuffles. hope they make it soon... that will be a fun day! I can tell you love that first bear because it got to come with you first and it's huge! Thanks for posting.

waa said...

Thanks for your comment. I got a message today that my Snuffles arrived in Hamburg. Now I have to deal with customs and hoepfully I can pick them up in a week.