Instagram

Friday, March 14, 2014

Thoughts about Snuffles...

Thoughts about Snuffles from fellow Reader Sarah...

Like a potato chip, you can't have just one!
You hear that expression about so many things, but it certainly is true of Snuffles. As soon as my child was of an age for that special teddy bear, I knew it had to be a Snuffles. So Moon Pie, our black 13inch, came to join my pink 10inch, Cloudbeary. Soon I was remembering how much I'd always wanted the little brown Snuff my childhood friend had, and ThornBjorn joined our clan. I love our little Snuffles family, yet I already am thinking of more to add...how cute a mini Cloudbeary would be (vintage 7 inch pink) and I really should have bought that white floppy Snuffles I saw in a local gift shop around Valentine's day. Hmmm, something tells me our Snuffles collection will continue to grow ;)

No comments: