Instagram

Monday, May 4, 2009



















I am packing to move my stuff to Germany by ship. I have 3 weeks left in the US, and then I am leaving. These boxes will take 5 weeks to arrive in Germany. I have built the boxes inside with bedding to protect the snuffles, call me crazy. The large Snuffles will also be in protective plastic. This is a huge move for me, I never expected to leave America, but I want to be with my better half. Inside of two of the boxes are tons of little snuffes. Box number 3 is for the 3 foot grey silver snuffles. He needs one box alone for himself.

2 comments:

Ramona Quimby Lives said...

They are - SO - lovely. I had no idea how large they actually are, but b/c my house is currently full of those same Uhaul boxes, I now have a very clear idea of their true size :oP

Have a safe move, and enjoy Germany!

waa said...

Thank you for your comment. Boris