Instagram

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Flawless Millenium Snuffles for sale - SOLD

Kristen contacted me a few days ago asking if she can put her Millenium Snuffles up for sale on my blog.  I do not mind doing this.  He looks flawless.  I will put her email up here as well in a while.  Until then, feel free to contact me on my above email and I will forward it to her.

Please when you do business with her, do your own due diligence, as I am not a broker or involved in this in any way.  It is your responsibility to make sure that you receive the item you are paying for.  I just want to  make sure you are aware of that.

This looks like a flawless snuffles.  Really beautiful.  The only thing I see missing is his ear tag.

Kristen said to me she would let him go for 700 USD.  Please refrain from making lowball offers.

I think that is a very fair price considering the condition.  I have seen this kind of snuffles go for this price even in worse condition.



Wouldn't this Snuffles make a great Valentines gift?

Update:  This snuffles just sold and is going to a new loving home thanks to the snuffles blog here. 

No comments: