Instagram

Sunday, June 12, 2011

See how the big snuffles gets packaged...






Jan from jansbearessentials.com emailed me a load of photos showing how the big snuffles arrives in her shop, and how she is packaging him and shipping him.

I had two big snuffles shipped to me in Germany. The both arrived safe and sound although they had such a long trip and were packaged in an even smaller box due to international restrictions. Both suffered no damage whatsoever.

Anyhow, I would like to let the photos speak. Enjoy. And enjoy the new biggest snuffles ever sold if you get one. He is awesome.

I am citing Jan's words, so don't be surprised at some emotional comments, but I think that shows the true challenge of shipping nearly 90 big snuffles worldwide.



Well, here is a story in pictures of the nightmare in my shop.


Each step is captioned from the time Snuffles arrives til he is ready to go out the door.




First step is to tape together the new boxes
Fold down sides
And cut to 24 x 24 x 18
Unpack the Snuffles from his shipping carton
Flatten shipping carton (to be hauled to recycling place later today)
Now is the trick - convincing Snuffles to fit in the smaller box
Hold your breath Snuffles, it's a tight squeeze
Done. Multi rows of tape holds box together.
Now, only 30 more to go . . .

Click here to view all 9 photos!

No comments: