Instagram

Thursday, April 28, 2011

First opinions of the new huge snuffles

OK, I am still waiting for my big snuffles, but have received the first few tidbits of people who already received the big snuffles.

He is much bigger than the Millenium snuffles, probably by about 10 inches.

He is also rather stout, similar to the 25th anniversary large size snuffles, but even more stout.

People who received the big snuffles already all unisono said they love him. He is awesome. He is also different.

I am excited and curious and will post pictures as soon as I receive mine.

Any feedback? Just post below.

1 comment:

Anja said...

I can't wait to see photos :) I am a little sad in a way that he is so different, because I LOVE the millenium Snuffles and was hoping he would be kind of like them... but I am sure he will be very lovable. Can't wait to get mine :)