Instagram

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The newest upcoming snuffles will be mega huge!

The rumour mill has been going around for quite a while, but now it is firm, Gund is releasing a new snuffles in 2011, probably later in March or April if all goes well. We will see, and I will update here as soon as I know more. Stay on the lookout for pictures of the new snuffles.

This new snuffles will be in the normal beige color measuring about 32"-34". Retail price is set at $300.00. It will not be a limited edition snuffles, however, the number they will be producing will be limited.

Since I order my new snuffles bears generally from Jan, I can only recommend her for your preorders. Her homepage is at www.jansbearessentials.com. Her service is impeccable, and I have always been very satisfied with her.


No comments: