Instagram

Friday, June 4, 2010

Two different kinds of Millenium snuffles?


I noticed that the two 30 inch millenium snuffles I have appear to have very different kinds of fur. One has shorter fur than the other. The other has fur that looks kind of like it was never combed.

The snuffles on the left came from FAO Schwartz, I still have his tags. The other one came without tags.

I wonder if this has anything to do with where they were sold, or if one is a mistake during the production process? Well, take a look at the photo and see for yourself. Any comments?

4 comments:

JNL_12 said...

I will give you 500 dollars for those two bears.

waa said...

They are not for sale. :)

JNL_12 said...

Could you tell me where I could get a bear like those?

waa said...

These bears were made only in 1999/2000. They are huge. And pretty rare. And pretty expensive if you can find them. You would be lucky if you find one for 500 Dollars. I have not seen one on Ebay for about one year now, I think the last one sold for over 600 Dollars or 700. You can contact Jan at www.jansbearessentials.com and ask her if she has any way to get one of these large Millenium snuffles. Good luck.