Instagram

Monday, February 9, 2009

Snuffles on Sundeck of a cruiseship in the caribbean



Snuffles is enjoying the Caribbean sun on the sundeck of a cruiseship.

I have collected more information on Snuffleses. Sofar, I found that Snuffles have been made in 4 different countries, including China, Thailand, Korea, and Japan. I will take photographs soon of example showing the tags with the countries. Looks like snuffles has never been made in America??? I also found on the tags that some snuffles, such as reference 2156 have been "handmade". The other have just been "made" in whichever country. I wonder if there are any snuffles out there that were made in America?

I have not been posting much lately as I have been working on a cruiseship and will do so for another couple weeks. Once I am back on land, I will post more photos again.

No comments: